The membership committee meets the 2nd Friday of the month at 4pm. All are welcome and we need help to do great things for our artistic community. Bring your ideas and roll up your sleeves. Our next meeting is May 8. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We need community now more than ever.
Membership Committee Members: Caryn Nesmith, Nancy Cohen, Susan Antoinette, Mirella Cimato, Teresa Sullivan, Anna Broshears
- Plan/execute member shows.
- Plan /execute WADA Social for May 13 (probably later).
- Plan / execute Outdoor Marketplace.
- Volunteers to serve as Ambassadors at Art Walk.
- Draft artist and business member profiles for website, emails, and social media.
- Join the committee; monthly meetings are 2nd Friday of the month at 4pm – all welcome.
- Met with two Business Members from Modern Tampa Bay Homes and Sapphire A/V Experts
- Met with Foundation For a Healthy St. Pete
- Organized and led General Membership Meeting in February – over 50 participants
- Launched WADA Member Blog, maintaining WADA Member Network Group,
- Wrote Member Business Profile on Modern Tampa Bay Homes’ Richard McGinniss and artist member profile on Suzanne Benton.
- MBTH–WADA Call to Artists. 22 artists submitted-six were new members - application is still open two more days and submissions are still coming in.
- Held two committee meetings on March 13, April 8
- As of Apr 13, 2020: Active Members: 264 (170 artists, 42 artist supporters, 19 business, 32 Lifetime)
Membership Goals: Attract members by:
● Strengthening sense of community
● Maximizing artist exposure (social media, website, regular member exhibits)
● Improving communication with members (membership meetings, newsletters, social media groups)
● Tightening administrative processes (updated benefits, updated website, defined member levels, automated renewal processes)
1. Conduct Focus Groups to evaluate member benefits. (Conducted Jan 9, 11, 16 and 28) - Complete
2. Update Member Benefits - Complete
3. Update the automated renewal procss - Complete
4. Quarterly General Membership Meetings or Socials (Feb 12, May 13, Sep 9, Dec 9)
5. Conduct Quarterly business member meetings.
6. Create Blog and News Digest
7. Conduct 6 member shows per year
8. Create outdoor member marketplace
9. WADA Membership Table @ Art Walk